Sep 14, 2012

Summer Camp The Musical

*kroo kroo*

Hey everyone! If you're still following the site after my 1 month exile then congratulations! You've just discovered that I'm still alive and haven't abandoned this page at all. Not physically anyway! Haha. And the reason for my hiatus is that I've sold my soul...to theatre. That's right, last July I auditioned for a role in our school production... blueREP's Summer Camp The Musical and I'm happy to say that I'm taking a lead role in this production! Summer Camp is a story about doing what you love against all odds and learning to be comfortable in your own skin.

What started out as a Senior Year Bucket List item became an irreplaceable experience. This is an one-of-a-kind screenplay written by the exceptional Lara Antonio and Aldrich Alcantara and directed by the one and only Macky Santiago. You won't find this anywhere else in the country and the cast is absolutely amazing!!


As my friend told me, it was my turn to step into the spotlight. Haha!

For ticket reservations, hit me up @MattLeeShoots or contact (0926) 716 4395 directly.
Tweet about the show afterwards with #SummerCampTheMusical! I wanna hear what you have to say about it! :)

P.S. We're 2 views shy of hitting 6,000. Thank you everyone for making that possible! I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for all of you! :o)

Cheers, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...