Oct 28, 2012

The Conclusion of Lee Style Army 2012

These past few weeks, I have been slaving over nothing else but the recently concluded Lee Style Army 2012 competition. But I'm happy to say that now that it's over, all the sleepless nights were well worth it! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents and the rest of my famiLEE for their unwavering support. I'm happy to be able to bring home the prize for best photographer because I can be someone that makes my family proud.

What an experience, what a wonderful opportunity. I'll never forget the people I've met and the learnings I've learned. It somehow feels like it was just a dream but it was one of the sweetest dreams I've ever had.

So grateful for the people I've met in this competition.

And for my team of talented individuals all of whom I'm so proud of. Especially Andrew who also won Best Male Model

I dedicate this achievement to my parents and my groupmates who will always have my back.


Without further ado, here are the winning photos for Lee Style Army 2012

Georgina's Asymmetrical Top designed by Ryle Tuvierra
Andrew's Button-down Polo and Blazer designed by Trish Tirol-Padre
Hair and Make-up by Mariah Roldan, Georgina Gonzales and Renz Pangilinan
Styling by Mariah Roldan
Modeling by Georgina Gonzales and Andrew Baldwin
And a special big thank you to my partner, Nicole Sunga. You're a winner in my book!




2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is out of the blue but I saw the photo you took of my friend Rolini, and it led me to your blog! I just wanted to say how I love how you take photos! Congrats also on the 'Best Photographer' award! :)

    Charlene Ajose
    Fashion/Personal Blogger and Layout Maker
    http://charleneajose.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the blue is always appreciated! Would love if people did it more often! Haha. Thank you, your compliment is really appreciated!! And thank you for the greeting. Cheers and more power to your blog! (Read through it. Pretty neat stuff)

      Salut
      Matt

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...