Apr 24, 2012

Galatic Renovation!

I felt inspired by my previous entry to revamp the site and give it a new feel!
Here's something you didn't know about me, I look at photos of celestial bodies as a pastime. @-)

Warning: Nerdy Bits Ahead.

The image in the background is known as the Carina Nebula, and by far, it's my favorite image from space. This is an actual photo taken by NASA using their ultra long range telescopes. Imagine how that would look on an SLR body. Woah! @-)

Secondly, the celestial feel is to hype me up for a trip I'm taking this June to.........Alaska!! No kidding! Imagine miles of unspoiled terrain, blue skies and snow-white glaciers all propped up for me and Nate (my DSLR) to shoot! But what I'm looking forward to the most is the possibility of seeing the Northern Lights aka the Aurora Borealis! The dark, unpolluted skies of Alaska might just get me a ticket to view one of nature's biggest and longest running productions! Absolutely can't wait!! :o) Keep posted on that!

Until then, I've installed a coupl'o new widgets onto the site that allows to to share blog entries on Facebook and Twitter as well as comment using your Facebook account, so put them to good use; go Like and Retweet crazy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...