Feb 19, 2012

2nd Ateneo Heights Artist Workshop Exhibit

Heights presents the 2nd Ateneo Heights Artist Workshop! The exhibit will be on February 20-24 in the MVP Basement. Opening night on February 20, 4:30-7:00pm.

Have a look at the pieces of some of Ateneo's upcoming talents. I'll have on exhibit 4 of my own pieces and they are nothing short of mundane. These works will surely make you take a second look and think, "Wait...I could have sworn it just..."

The poster below will provide more details of the exhibit. If you're in campus next week, I hope you do drop by and even say a quick "Hi!"




Edit: After the exhibit, I'll be sharing a nice surprise with everyone so stay tuned to this at the end of the week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...