Dec 21, 2011

Amore Shoot

It was a crazy afternoon at my first ever legit photoshoot. Legit meaning there was actual hair and make-up and all the prep involved. I was really excited to get to work with the team. Wow, it was a nerve-wracking but fun experience! People everywhere were panicking, shouting, panicking again -- or maybe that was just our make-up artist Pael Gutierrez! 

I met lots of new people, as well as learned a lot from the shoot. Thank you Pael, Adi, and everyone else for the amazing experience! :D

Clothes by Adi Amor
Accessories by Erika Yu
Hair and Make-up by The Miracle Project
Modelling by Lisa Encarnacion and Kenjee Dee
(Like I mentioned in a previous post, other models where there but I didn't get to work with them for the actual shoot. :c There will always be next time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...