Dec 27, 2011

Lady in the Water Shoot

These are the photos that made it through the dark room from my latest "legit" shoot. Since I've started shooting with The Miracle Project I've been getting to meet more and more people as well as learning new things about fashion photography. I literally took the plunge in this shoot taking my camera with me (extremely carefully) into the pool! It was a fun, wet and not to mention COLD time with friends from mid-afternoon to sunset. Despite harsh weather conditions, I think everyone could agree that we had a splashing good time!

Hair and Make-up by The Miracle Project (personified by Pael, Fel and Steph)
Accessories by Pam Mejia (http://elevenelevenpm.com/)
Modeling by Lauren Laudico, Pam Mejia, Vannah Pacis, Daniel Velasco & Jolo Ejercito and Michaelvin Chiong (photos c/o Jonas)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...