Dec 22, 2011

Mestizas vs Morenas Shoot

These are the shots from my second shoot with The Miracle Project. I started to direct a bit more during this shoot than the last. I think I've gained more confidence already in just 2 shoots! The idea of the shoot was inspired by the ANTM shoot "Blondes vs Brunettes" It was a challenge to see which group could come up with the better set of shots. Instead of hair color, we split the group by skin color. Who "won" the challenge? I'll leave the photos to speak for themselves.Thanks again Pael for tagging me along. Thanks to the models who were super fiesty and super loud! Haha.


Hair and Make-up by The Miracle Project
Modeling by Pam, Lauren and Maine (Mestizas); Coleen, Lyla and Vannah (Morenas)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...